Your Frequently Asked Questions
Why is your meat such good quality?
All of our meat is specially handpicked and sourced from farms where animal welfare is met to ensure you benefit from the best in gourmet flavour, succulence, marbling and texture.
We know from the experience that grass fed livestock produces the juiciest, most flavoursome meat. That is why we have established relationships with farmers from across the world which gives you the chance to sample the diversity and the quality you deserve.
Learn more about our commitment to gourmet quality...
How do you manage to keep your prices so low?
Unlike many of our competitors - who prefer to sell their meats singularly - we sell all of our Beef, Pork, Poultry and Continental meats in wholesale quantities.
This has enabled us to reduce the cost of packing our meats, and instead offer you spectacular gourmet meat, at affordable wholesale prices.
But this is not all...
Whilst other sellers may choose to restrict your orders to set portion sizes, by selling wholesale cuts, you can effectively carve our gourmet meats into portion sizes to suit you. Meaning no matter your appetite, the thickness/weight of your cuts will completely be up to you!
How can you offer such a wide range of meats from around the world?
When will I receive my delivery?
- Order before 9am Saturday and the earliest delivery date is the following Tuesday
- Order by 9am Monday and the earliest delivery date is on Wednesday
- Order by 9am Tuesday and the earliest delivery date is on Thursday
- Order by 9am Wednesday and the earliest delivery date is on Friday
- The earliest possible delivery date for orders placed after 9am on Wednesday and before 9am Saturday is the following Tuesday**
* Subject to availability of delivery slots and postcode restrictions.
**Bank Holiday Mondays - Orders placed by the usual cut off on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday ready for a Wednesday delivery.
Note: Our courier service will need someone to sign for your package (we can deliver to office addresses and the chilled packaging will keep you gourmet meat fresh). If nobody is available to sign you can leave special instructions.
***In the unlikely event that your order is not delivered within 24 hours of it being shipped, then don't worry! The high quality temperature controlled boxes are designed to keep your meat super fresh for up to 72 hours.
Please Note: there are exceptions to our super fast delivery service - we are working with our couriers to compile and up to date definitive list: if you live in one of the following postcodes, your delivery will be within 2 working days: AB30-31, AB33-38, AB41 6-8, AB41-43, AB43 6-8, AB44-45, AB51-56 & 63, DD8-10, FK8 3, FK17-21, PH10-11, PH13-14, SA47, CA6-7 and TD15 2. Please be aware there may be other postcodes which are 2 day deliveries.
For more information about our delivery service, click here...
How much meat should I order?
How much meat you choose to order will depend on your appetite! Do you want to pre-stock meat for family meals or do you have a special occasion in mind? Remember you can freeze all of our meat for future use.
As a rule, the more people you cater for, the less food per head you will actually need. To give you a brief idea we recommend ordering:
- 500g per person for whole cooked chicken and turkey saddles
- 350g per person for roast beef or pork on the bone
- 225g per person for boneless beef or pork
Visit our 'How to Order' page now to learn more about our package sizes.
How will my order be packed?
We strive to provide you with the highest quality packaging and delivery service to make sure that your meat arrives to you as fresh and as succulent as the day it was carved.
Aside from instantly vacuum packaging your meat to preserve its natural flavour, texture and goodness, our delivery service also includes the use of:
- High quality temperature controlled boxes - specially insulated due to their cell non-cross linked polythylene exterior these boxes help to keep your order chilled
- Hydrated ice sheets - pre-cooled prior to wrapping your order, these sheets work to keep your order chilled (not frozen) so you can use our gourmet cuts straight away or freeze them for eating later
- Food grade gel packs- these help to lengthen the chill time and can easily be reused
- Bubble wrap - by wrapping each of your meats in bubble wrap we are able to protect your meat during transit and prevent damage
For more details on our packaging and delivery, click here...
We believe in giving you the chance to try the best gourmet meat from around the world so we source it for you.
We have spent years establishing relationships with farmers from across the world so you can benefit from not only British meat, but also Argentinian and Australian meats.
Yet we do not sacrifice on quality...
Although some of our best gourmet meats come from exotic locations such as Argentina and Australia, we are still able to deliver it to you qithin 48 hours thanks to our World Class meat storage facilities PLUS the regular deliveries we receive from our suppliers.
Go to Page 2