Fab BBQ Marinade
|Fab BBQ Marinade|
Recipe Type: To Add a Little Oomph
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
This marinade recipe will certainly make your steak sizzle but it also goes amazingly well with chicken and even ribs, slather it on, fridge it and grill it up for some tangy, moreish BBQ delights!
- 60 ml olive oil
- 60 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- 60 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 10 ml Dijon mustard
- 6 g minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- In a glass bowl, or plastic bag, marinate your fave steak cut, or some chicken breast fillets for between 45 minutes to 2 hours in the fridge before grilling.
- Make a little extra and keep as a reserve for basting on that BBQ.
- Serve in true BBQ style with some potato salad and a little tin foiled corn on the cob!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe