Fab French G Free Dressing
|Fab French G Free Dressing|
Recipe Type: To Add a Little Oomph
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Bonjour mes amis! Perk up your salads with this delightful French G Free Dressing that’s super quick and super simple to make..
- 120 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp G free dijon mustard
- 1 clove freshly minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 – 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar to taste
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic into a blender and pulse until everything is mixed well.
- Add the cider vinegar and season well to taste, blend well.
- Finally stir in the dried herbs.
- Pour your yummy mix into a glass bottle with a rubber stopper and pop it in the fridge – it should keep for approx 1 week.
- Drizzle over a fresh garden salad just to add a little oomph!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe