Fab G Free Banana Nut Bread!
|Fab G Free Banana Nut Bread!|
Recipe Type: The Encore
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total Time: 1 hour
Just because you need to eat G free doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy scrummy perks too. This banana bread is bursting with flavour and super moist – simply a brill treat for those lovely summer days.
- 80ml canola oil
- 75g packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla ext
- 220g gluten free self raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large mashed bananas
- 100g chopped walnuts/pecans
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius, Gas Mark 4.
- Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf tin.
- With an electric mixer cream the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix all the dry goods.
- Mash up your bananas.
- Once mixed well, slowly add the dry goods to the wet ingredients by adding 2 tablespoons at a time, alternating with the mashed up bananas.
- Beat everything together until the mix is smooth.
- Fold in your chopped nuts and pour the mix into the loaf tin.
- Bake for 45min – 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Check it’s cooked through by inserting a toothpick into the centre of the loaf – if it comes out clean, your delis banana loaf is all done!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe