G Free Med Chicken With Balsamic Peppers
|G Free Med Chicken With Balsamic Peppers|
Recipe Type: Main Attraction
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Add a little Mediterranean sun to these rainy days with this delish G free Med Chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 large onion – thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 125ml balsamic vinegar
- 60ml olive oil
- 125ml G free chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic – chopped
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C / Gas mark 5.
- Put your onion and pepper slices into a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix your balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, chicken broth and herbs.
- Pour the mix over the onions and peppers and toss well – make sure everything is coated.
- Pop the chicken breasts on a baking pan that’s been sprayed with a little olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, then pour the balsamic mix with the veggies all over the chicken.
- Cover the pan loosely with some tinfoil and pop it into the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Every so often, spoon the sauce over the breasts and veggies to help keep them moist.
- Serve with some G free pasta or steamed rice.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe