Heroic Honeyed Chicken Kebabs Recipe
|Heroic Honeyed Chicken Kebabs Recipe|
Recipe Type: Main Attraction
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
This dish is truly heroic, a tangy, sweet, spicy twist on a BBQ fave.
- 500g WG’s Diced Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 large red peppers cubed
- A handful of mushrooms roughly chopped
- Red onion roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- cup water
- tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- tsp onion powder
- tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- tsp chilli powder
- Chop up all your veg and put the pieces along with the chicken alternately on 4 BBQ skewers and set to one side.
- In a large bowl put all the sauce ingredients and mix well until it is fully blended.
- With a BBQ brush, slather the chicken kebabs until all the chicken and veg is covered with the glaze.
- Place on the BBQ to cook.
- Turn occasionally to avoid burning, but make sure the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with some fresh potato salad.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe