Proper Pork Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
|Proper Pork Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette|
Recipe Type: Main
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Scrumptious salads don’t always have to be about ‘rabbit food’! Just try this perfectly Proper Pork summer delight with Light Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette to brighten up your day…
- 4 BBQ’d Pork Chops
- 440g mixed green salad leaves
- 2 nectarines, cut into wedges
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 10g toasted almonds
- 30ml balsamic vinegar
- 30ml honey
- 8ml dijon mustard
- 30ml light mayo
- 3g chilli powder
- 90ml salad oil
- Salt and pepper to season.
For the vinaigrette
- For the vinaigrette, put all the ingredients, except the salad oil in a blender and mix at a medium speed for 1min.
- Maintain the speed and slowly pour the oil into the mix.
- Add salt and pepper to season.
- When serving, toss 55g mixed leaves with 2 tbsp of your fresh dressing.
- Top with 4 cherry tomatoes and 1 sliced cooked pork chop, ½ avocado cubed, ½ nectarine sliced in wedges and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- Drizzle a little more vinaigrette.
- Repeat for 3 other plates and serve immediately.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe