Tomato and Chicken Pasta
|Tomato and Chicken Pasta|
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 basil leaves
- Fresh chopped chives
- 200g cooked pasta
- Grated Parmesan or Cheddar cheese
- 100g cooked, chopped chicken
- A dash of olive oil
- Squirt of tomato puree
- Cook the pasta in lots of boiling water with a dash of olive oil added. Stir gently to stop it sticking to the bottom of the pan. Drain and set aside.
- If you are starting with raw chicken, cook it in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and chop roughly. Set aside.
- Get the cherry tomatoes and one by one, hold them in a deep bowl and squish them until the juices squirt out. Add the chopped chicken and pasta and stir to mix.
- Add the tomato puree and stir again.
- Chop the chives and basil and add to the bowl, stirring to mix in thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture between two bowls, grate some cheese over the top of each and serve immediately.
Low Price Offer
The tingling taste of mature cheddar with some crunchy oat biscui... More
From £0.24 Per Serving
98 Servings for £9.58
Our gourmet Chicken Breast Fillets are now available diced! Enjoy... More
From £1.25 Per Serving
3 Servings for £3.74
Find out what thousands of others have discovered - the wonder th... More
From £1.62 Per Serving
40 Servings for £32.50