Roast rack of lamb with crushed potatoes
- Prep Time5 minutes
- Cooking Time30 minutes
- Serves4 people
- Difficulty2 - Moderate
- Preheat your oven to 190 C gas /170 C fan
- Boil the potatoes until tender and squeeze the pips from the cherry tomatoes.
- Pop a large frying pan on a high heat with a good glug of olive oil and sear the lamb until golden.
- Remove and put to one side.
- Drain and crush the potatoes in the frying pan (don’t mash) and fry for a couple of minutes on a low heat.
- Stir the tomatoes and olives into the potatoes and season, add a few rosemary sprigs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the potatoes etc. into a roasting tin then pop the rack of lamb on top of the potatoes and roast for 20-30 min until the lamb is lovely and pink in the middle.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and slice into chops, serve with the crispy potatoes.